Peugeot 5008 MPV Review 0
The Peugeot 5008 multi purpose vehicle is a great family car in terms of practicality and also contains a great deal of style, a combination rarely found. We take a look at why the car is essentially a brilliant deal.
We have to start off with the element of the practicality with the Peugeot 5008 MPV. There is space for seven people. The middle row contains seats that are able to slide back and even recline, usually features that you will only get at the front. The seats at the far back can only fit children. Neatly the five back seats are able to fold down flat completely to create more space.
The Peugeot 5008 contains a great deal of safety equipment. Stability control is fitted upon every model helping the car to stabilise itself during an awkward situation. The front two occupants get both front and side airbags. There are curtain airbags across run through the whole length of cabin. From a security perspective the 5008 MPV contains sustainable features such as deadlocks and marked parts.
In the entry level trim named the Active you’ll get air conditioning as well as electric windows. Sport trim will give you the full range of electric windows, cruise control and alloy wheels. The higher end Exclusive trim contains Bluetooth connectivity ability, a panoramic glass roof, rear parking sensors and a dual zone climate control system. Overall the level of equipment is fairly generous in our opinion.
Peugeot 5008 MPV variants
- MPV 1.6 VTi Access 5dr – £18,145
- MPV 1.6 VTi Active 5dr – £19,795
- MPV 1.6 HDi 112 Access 5dr – £19,945
- MPV 1.6 THP Active 5dr – £20,645
- MPV 1.6 e-HDi 112 EGC Access 5dr – £20,695
- MPV 1.6 HDi 112 SR 5dr – £20,845
- MPV 1.6 HDi 112 Active 5dr – £21,395
- MPV 1.6 e-HDi 112 EGC SR 5dr – £21,595
- MPV 1.6 e-HDi 112 EGC Active 5dr – £22,145
- MPV 1.6 THP Allure 5dr – £22,345
- MPV 2.0 HDi 150 Active 5dr – £22,395
- MPV 1.6 HDi 112 Allure 5dr – £23,095
- MPV 2.0 HDi 163 Active auto 5dr – £23,595
- MPV 1.6 e-HDi 112 Allure 5dr – £23,845
- MPV 2.0 HDi 150 Allure 5dr – £23,995
- MPV 2.0 HDi 163 Allure auto 5dr – £25,295