Citroen C4 Review 0
There are three petrol engines and three diesel engines to choose from. There is something for every driver with engines offered within the Citroen C4 with power ranging from 90 BHP to 155 BHP. C02 emissions are quite friendly too offering a range from 109g/km to 162g/km.
The petrol engines consist of two 1.4 litre variants and a 1.6 litre variant. The diesel selection consists of two 1.6 litre engines and a 2.0 litre engine.
As standard the entry level model comes with stability control and a total of six airbags. Fancy optional extras include an eTouch system which contacts the emergency services through the simple touch of a button. Cornering lights, cruise control with different settings, a speed limiter with five different settings and blind spot monitoring will be made available as extras.
The Citroen C4 contains a great deal of nice touches throughout the interior to create that high quality look. Certain hints of chrome make for a splendid interior.
The Citroen C4 contains a decent amount of practicality making it a decent type of family vehicle to own. Headroom is one a great plus at the back. The boot is in a rectangular shape and is overall quite spacious.
If you desire the more comforting type of drive, the Citroen C4 is not such a bad choice. Poor road surfaces and bumps are absorbed. Not many people would complain of the drive in terms of comfort.
All of the Citroen C4 variants
- Hatchback 1.4 VTi 95 VTR 5dr – £15,750
- Hatchback 1.4 VTi 95 VTR+ 5dr – £17,050
- Hatchback 1.6 HDi 90 VTR 5dr – £17,145
- Hatchback 1.6 VTi 120 VTR+ 5dr – £17,750
- Hatchback 1.6 HDi 90 VTR+ 5dr – £18,445
- Hatchback 1.6 HDi 110 VTR+ 5dr – £19,045
- Hatchback 1.6 VTi 120 Exclusive 5dr – £19,250
- Hatchback 1.6 e-HDi 110 A’drm EGS6 VTR+ 5dr – £19,845
- Hatchback 1.6 HDi 110 Exclusive 5dr – £20,545
- Hatchback 1.6 THP 155 Exclusive 5dr – £20,550
- Hatchback 1.6 e-HDi 110 EGS Exclusive 5dr – £21,245
- Hatchback 2.0 HDi 150 DPFS Exclusive 5dr – £21,645