Citroen C3 review 0
Not only do you get a beautiful looking supermini for the fairly low initial price but you also get a car that does not cost much to keep on the road. The engines are fuel efficient meaning you will not have to visit the pumps as many times as some rivals. C02 emissions are reduced to just 99g/km with the 1.6 diesel variant.
The Citroen C3 managed to gain four stars at the Euro NCAP tests but this is a very respectable score. Stability control is available but only on the higher end 110 BHP 1.6 diesel model which is why the car did not secure the maximum result.
At the bottom end of the scale, the VT trim contains a CD player and electric front windows which is pretty basic. The better trim to opt for in our opinion is the VTR+. Here you are able to utilise features such as the air conditioning, stylish alloy wheels as well as cruise control. The 1.6 diesel Airdream+ contains a different set of alloy wheels along with Bluetooth connectivity and rear parking sensors. too. At the top end of the scale, the Exclusive trim contains climate control, special interior lighting to change the mood and electric windows at the back.
All Citroen C3 variants
- Hatchback 1.1i 60 VT 5dr – £11,390
- Hatchback 1.4i 75 VT 5dr – £12,295
- Hatchback 1.4i 75 VTR+ 5dr – £13,390
- Hatchback 1.4 HDi 70 VT 5dr – £13,490
- Hatchback 1.4 VTi 95 VTR+ 5dr – £13,890
- Hatchback 1.4i 75 Connextion 5dr – £13,895
- Hatchback 1.4 VTi 95 VTR+ EGS6 5dr – £14,390
- Hatchback 1.4 HDi 70 VTR+ 5dr – £14,590
- Hatchback 1.4 VTi 95 Exclusive 5dr – £14,790
- Hatchback 1.6 HDi 90 Airdream+ 5dr – £15,190
- Hatchback 1.4 e-HDi 70 Airdream VTR+ 5dr – £15,290
- Hatchback 1.6 VTi 120 Exclusive 5dr – £15,290
- Hatchback 1.6 e-HDi Airdream VTR+ 5dr – £15,390
- Hatchback 1.6 e-HDi Airdream VTR+ 93g 5dr – £15,490
- Hatchback 1.6 HDi 90 Exclusive 5dr – £15,890
- Hatchback 1.6 e-HDi Airdream Exclusive 5dr -£16,290
- Hatchback 1.6 HDi 110 Exclusive 5dr – £16,840